Welcome to https://binocularbuyingguide.net where we thrive to give you quality reviews on the best binoculars so, you can get the best product for your money.
How does the site work?
We have made the site navigation easier by revealing the reason for the top ranking binoculars. The site covers both brief and in-depth reviews getting down to the very details that you are looking for, and a comprehensive binocular buying guide.
What is in it for you?
Here we have covered the pros and cons of the selected binoculars, which we came up after researching the manufacturers site and taking into consideration customer opinions. We have tried our best in giving you the best reviews on the binoculars, so you can make your purchase without any hesitation.
Which is the best binocular?
If you are in a hurry, then look at our top pick Vanguard Endeavor ED Binocular
Some of the features:
- Top-of-the-line binocular with 8.5x magnification and 45mm objective lens
- Premium ED glass reduces color dispersion for better resolution and clarity
- Premium BaK-4 roof prisms; anti-reflective coating; wide viewing angle
- Nitrogen-charged, O-ring-sealed design is waterproof and fogproof
- Measures 6.25 by 5.12 inches (W x L); weighs 1.7 pounds; premium lifetime warranty
What are the details of Vanguard Endeavor ED binocular
Being waterproof, makes Endeavor durable in wet environment.
- Focus knob is smooth and easy to adjust. That means when you are viewing an image through the binocular movement in the upper body won’t cause the image to appear wobbly.
- The presence of ED glass makes the appearance of the distant object to be clean, clear and crisp.
- The images seen through the Endeavor ED are of high quality making your trip more enjoyable and the glimpse of the wildlife more attractive.
- It comes with 3 stage eyecups and long eye relief. Eye relief is the most common problem faced by people with glasses when using binoculars. It is a problem where the eyeglass comes in between the person’s eye and the binocular eyepiece, obstructing the field of view. 3-stage eyecups solve this problem.
- Ocular lens covers are attached to the neck strap and the objective lens covers are attached to the binocular so, no worrying of losing them.
- It comes with a very comfortable neck straps that makes it easy on the neck and you can carry it on your shoulder or across your body.
- Getting adjusted to using the focus takes a bit time and effort.
- Some people find the endeavor to be little heavy.
The fog proof feature of the binoculars protects the interior lenses and not the exterior ones. If condensation do appears on the exterior lens, when travelling from a cold environment to a warm one, it is advised not to wipe the lens with a cloth or paper towel. Wiping of can damage the lens. You should just allow the binocular to adjust back to the weather condition.
There are not really much cons associated with the Endeavor ED. At the time of this review, there hasn’t been even a single negative review on Amazon.
Should you buy the Endeavor ED Binocular?
Yes, if you would like to get your hands on a good quality, sturdy and long lasting binoculars then Endeavor is the one to choose. You can take this with you on your hunting trip or general sightseeing and thereby, making your trip memorable.
Where can you get the best price on the Endeavor ED.
To see the best price on the Vanguard Endeavor ED Binocular visit Amazon.com
Customers are happy with the purchase of this binocular. Especially, its construction which is made up of magnesium with rubber covering around it Read more