This Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 8×42 Binocular review will give you a sneak peek of one of the world’s finest set of binoculars. If you are fond of bird-watching and hunting, then this could most likely be the perfect binoculars for you. This product is equipped with all the necessary features needed by adventure seekers like you. It’s part of Nikon’s All Terrain Binocular series (also known as ATB), which has captured the interest of hobbyists worldwide.
Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 is durable enough to withstand extreme outdoor conditions. This makes it a favorite of many hunters around the world. It has amazing optics that will give you a clearer view of the subject. Its 42mm objective lens will give you a wider peripheral view, which can allow you to see several subjects aside from those in central focus. This product is the best fit for all nature lovers out there.
- 1 Product Description
- 2 Product Specifications
- 3 Pros and Cons of using Nikon 7548 Monarch Binocular
- 4 Conclusion
Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 All Terrain Binocular is a high-end binocular that has top quality features. This binocular is waterproof and is made of nitrogen-filled housing, which can significantly reduce fogging of the lens during cold weather. This enables you to still use the binocular under the rain or during humid seasons. Nikon 7548 Monarch is also made up of multi-layered and highly reflective prisms. This allows you to see subjects with the most accurate colors.
Before buying any binocular, it is best to know the detailed specification of the product, especially if you’re planning to buy high-end ones. High-end binoculars have relatively expensive price tags compared to ordinary binoculars because of the special features included in the product. By knowing the detailed specifications of the product, you can compare it against other brands or models so as to choose the most suitable one for you. Here are some of the best features that you might find interesting:
Rubber Armored Coating
- Nikon 7548 Monarch’s exterior is made with rubber armored coating. This makes this binocular easier to grip. This material also makes the binocular snugly fit the user’s hand to provide utmost comfort without compromising the binoculars functionality.
- This Nikon binocular only measures 5.1 x 5.7 x 1.65 inches and weighs only 1.3 pounds. Due to its small size, this binocular will fit your pocket (although some of you may prefer putting on its sling cord). This makes the binocular very mobile. You can take it everywhere you go. Whenever you want to use it, just take the binoculars out from your pocket and get ready to see some action.
- It is made especially to suit the preferences and needs of hunters. This binocular is best for hunting activities, having a wider field of vision with its 42mm objective lens. Equipped with amazing optics, you can see your subject crystal clear.
- This product can magnify up to 8x, which is best for hunters who are in constant motion. The higher the magnification of the binocular is, the more sensitive it becomes. This simply means that any movement from your hand will cause the 10x binocular to better adjust to the motion than binoculars with 8x magnification.
- Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 has a black housing, preventing the binoculars to look dusty and rugged despite constant use. This means you don’t need to regularly clean the binoculars’ exterior.
- This product comes with detachable protective caps for the objective lens. These protective caps can prevent the objective lens from being scratched or broken by natural wear and tear.
Fog proof & Waterproof Materials
- Nikon uses fog proof glasses for their ATB series. This is to ensure high quality image despite changing weather conditions. This is very fitting for these year’s unpredictable weather patterns. The waterproof feature of this binocular also ensures that you can continue using the product without the fear of it getting damaged by rain or water.
- This is a special feature that many hunters love. Prisms with phase-correction ability will allow you to view subjects clearly even in low-light. You can see bright and crisp images of your subjects through this binocular because of this.
- With this binocular, you can view subjects with or without glasses. Just simply choose ‘stop eyecups’ to use this function. It’s a bit of a hassle to wear glasses and use binoculars at the same time. With this feature, you don’t need to worry about this problem too much.
Pros and Cons of using Nikon 7548 Monarch Binocular
There are a few glitches that were found by some users in this product. As they say, nothing is created without fault. However, these few minor glitches aren’t show-stoppers and don’t significantly affect the overall quality of the binoculars. The advantages of using the 7548 still outweigh these minor issues.
Waterproof and Fog Proof
- Ultra Lightweight
- Mid-price Range
- Comfortable Eye Relief
- Prisms with Phase-correction features
- Great Color Reproduction even at low light
- Easy Focus Mechanism
Neck strap is quite difficult to install
- A little bit heavier than other Nikon Monarch models
Overall, this product can give you good value for your money. Its specifications and features are definitely worth every dollar of its price. This product is not only the best for experienced users, but also for amateur hunters and bird watchers due to its mid-range price. Indeed, Monarch 7 is one of the most favorite binoculars of many hunters and bird watchers globally.
Given this Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 8×42 Binocular review, you are now ready to choose the best binoculars that will perfectly suit your hunting needs. Nikon has made a truly remarkable binocular with the best set of features and the most detailed specifications to meet customer standards. You can now enjoy your favorite outdoor activities with this amazing Nikon Monarch 7 binocular – Purchase this product online for some of the best prices not found elsewhere!