One of the best high powered binocular designs unveiled in 2013 was the Nikon ACULON A211 8×42.This design captured the hearts of many binocular enthusiasts with its 8-power multi-coated lenses and 42mm objectives, developed with Nikon’s exclusive lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass.
The only other binoculars in this category is the Bushnell legacy WP which carries the same optical wide focus lenses, but the Nikon A211 binoculars delivers high quality images under a variety of lighting options be it little or more because of its BaK4 Porro prism systems. This makes it usable anytime of the day including dawn and dusk.
This design is great for sightseeing and bird watching and is the recommended pick for nature lovers and hobbyists. These binoculars are not only compact and high-quality choice, they are also highly cost effective. It is the best binoculars to ignite sightseeing passion for enthusiasts.
With so many binoculars in the market, it may become quite a task to identify the best one suitable for your recreational activity. That is why we have compiled list of the best features of this pair of binoculars to make it easier for you.
Best Key Features Of the ACULON A211 8×42
- Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses—you are guaranteed the best images with this feature on the binoculars. Made with the finest spherical Multicoated Eco-Glass, these binoculars are able to regulate light in the environment and still produce bright and clear images whether it is dusk or dawn. This a great feature especially for bird lovers who love to catch their favorite sighting s in the morning or in the evening.
- Best bargains—even with the high quality aspects found in these binoculars, its market price is unbelievable. The price varies with the retailer, accessories and location. Amazon offers great prices on such a remarkable gadget that is durable and will be in use for a very long time.
- 25 year warranty—this amazing piece comes with a long guaranteed warranty of 25 years. This means that a user can get a replacement or repair on the binoculars by the manufacturer if it happens to malfunction at no fault of the user. This warranty goes a long way in ensuring users confidence and is one of the main reasons as to why these design is a classic.
- They are light weight—these binoculars are designed to be as light as possible. In fact they are the lightest in their category weighing only 755g.Now this may seem heavy to some people, but it is the best Nikon could do without compromising optical features.
- Flexible rubber twist–up eye cups—these allow the user to comfortably view for long periods of time without experiencing fatigue on the hands. They also allow views from different angles.
- A central focus knob—this feature makes the binoculars flexible such that it can be turned to different angles perfect for great focus.
- All round Rubber armor—a rubber exterior was a suitable idea for this design. Not only does the rubber give a smooth feel to your hands when holding it, it also offers a good grip in wet conditions. The rubber also acts as armor protecting the binoculars from scratches and cuts that one my come across outdoors.
- Great zoom quality—with a 8×42 powered lenses, this design has great zooming abilities and can accurately give a clear images even from long distances. It comes with a zoom finger tip button that enables a user to zoom in while viewing. However this feature is only available on the zoom models only.
- Tripod mount—an additional feature that puts to rest the problem of fatigue for long time bird watchers, is the tripod mount port at the bottom of the binoculars. This port enables one to mount their binoculars on a regular tripod and view for long periods of time without fatigue. However mounts can only be done by a tripod adaptor supplied by Nikon as an assessor for the ACULON A211 16×50 and 10-22×50.
- The eye piece lever—the lever on the eye piece enable one to adjust the binoculars to 140m over a 1000 wide area. This ensures that you do not compromise on what you want to see by allowing you view from all angles.
- The lens cap—lenses are everything on a binoculars, so protecting the lenses is essential. A lens cap is part of the accessories that come with these binoculars, one for each eye piece. The caps help protect your lenses from damage from environmental conditions and physical ones like scratches or breakage.
- Color—the sleek black on these binoculars is very inviting. It is a good color that helps to showcase the professionalism and boldness of this great design.
Other accessories that come with these binoculars are fabulous carrying cases, and a neck strap that enables the user to hang the binoculars on the neck when not in use .The tripod adapter is however not free. You will have to purchase it from registered Nikon distributors before they can use it on this one of kind binoculars.